Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neurology 911

sacred

Savannah Super Cat
Great news about Zahra!!! Fingers crossed, she will continue to improve!!!

Just an update here - Zahra appears to be fully recovered. Still not 100% sure what the problem was, but my money's on an inner ear infection.

ZahrasHuman

Savannah Super Cat
It's been a while but we finally visited the vet for our follow up appointment. Zahra got lots of attention and compliments on the 2 lbs of "solid muscle" she has out on since her last visit to Dr Jenny :up: She officially got her clean bill of health as well (we were pretty confident that was the case since she has been eating like a horse and had no further dizziness). Thank you all for the advice and support:). Also if you are in the the Chicago area Dr. Jenny, the Savannah Cat Queen at Animal House of Chicago is the best. They have a new cats only wing to help avoid feline anxiety ;) and I can't say enough about the staff there and Dr. Jenny who clearly really cares. http://www.animalhouseofchicago.com

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 22

Patti

Admin
Staff member
So glad to hear that Zahra is back to her usual voracious self! Your vet sounds wonderful, it makes all the difference in the world when you have a vet you know you can trust!

admin

Paige
Staff member
Glad Zahra is doing so well! She is gorgeous....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
It's been a while but we finally visited the vet for our follow up appointment. Zahra got lots of attention and compliments on the 2 lbs of "solid muscle" she has out on since her last visit to Dr Jenny :up: She officially got her clean bill of health as well (we were pretty confident that was the case since she has been eating like a horse and had no further dizziness). Thank you all for the advice and support:). Also if you are in the the Chicago area Dr. Jenny, the Savannah Cat Queen at Animal House of Chicago is the best. They have a new cats only wing to help avoid feline anxiety ;) and I can't say enough about the staff there and Dr. Jenny who clearly really cares. http://www.animalhouseofchicago.com

Great news... and very attentive with that laser as well... Looks like he is heading in the right direction.