Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

New Job! :)

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Congrats! Its always great when you find your passion. Even better when you can be paid well enough to live doing your passion

Eddies

Eddies a ham!
So how is the new job???? Hope you are enjoying it! Our PT, OT, ST therapists are a great help to us & our residents!

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
I don't start until next Monday Eddies! But today I'm observing an OT at an elementary school in the special education dept! I'm really excited! I'll let y'all know how it goes :)

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Yesterday and today I got to observe at an elementary school! It was awesome the kids were great and I had so much fun!! I feel like I am definitely on the right path :)

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I'm glad to see you so excited about your new career - I know it will be rewarding for you!