Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Not Eating

LEM91

Savannah Adult
So I got him some boneless chicken thighs and he ate some, not a ton, but some is a lot better than none! Hopefully it's teething and his appetite will pick back up.

SlugMaster

Site Supporter
I just chunk up whole organic chickens. My guys love it and I think it helps keep their teeth clean.
I also saw a large changes in their appetite when they were at 4-6 months, going from 3 to 5 small meals per day. But, I never had one stop eating.
Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ybesty

Savannah Adult
Hi there, sometimes my cat goes off his food for a day or so, but he goes mad over a boiled fish fillet, or a one day old baby chick (from the reptile shops)

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Kristin

Animal Communicator
The one thing I would be cautious of is a lot of grocery store meat is meant to be cooked, so it may not be the best quality when feeding raw. It can't hurt if you're just trying it out though.