Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Now the wait begins

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
.... She is ornery as hell and always on the move. She sleeps right by me most of the night, when she isn't running around. I wake up with at least 2 'toys' in the bed every morning, anywhere from her favorite birdy wand to a straw to a paintbrush LOL. My favorite is every single night she gets 'the crazies' and runs around the house with her tail as bushed up as a raccoon, arching her back hahahha. She also has a habit of putting her toys in shoes .
Sounds like a normal savannah to me!
To those who are interested in savannahs. This is a very common characteristic of the breed. You've been warned. Although we servants all love it!

aharter

Savannah Super Cat
I am sure that description of michonne matches just about every savannah lol! She makes me laugh so much. It is funny she always sits in my boyfriends lap , but sleeps right by me in bed.