Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

One Fast Cat vs Go Cat Wheel

Cathouse1

Site Supporter
We have been really happy with ours, especially for the price. It gets used, more than I thought it would.

DumaLove

Site Supporter
Staff member
If anyone has small kittens I would highly recommend not getting the OFC wheel. I have both that and the Go Cat Wheel, and if I hadn't gotten the OFC very cheap on Craigslist I would not be a happy camper. It is a very dangerous base as kittens can get completely underneath it. And if another cat goes to run on it they could get a pretty bad friction burn from the wheel running over them. They can also still get a paw caught in the wheel from underneath that the wheel covers won't prevent. They are probably not heavy enough to turn the wheel very well. The Go Cat Wheel has a much superior base design and works even with small kittens.

MM3

Site Supporter
If anyone has small kittens I would highly recommend not getting the OFC wheel. I have both that and the Go Cat Wheel, and if I hadn't gotten the OFC very cheap on Craigslist I would not be a happy camper. It is a very dangerous base as kittens can get completely underneath it. And if another cat goes to run on it they could get a pretty bad friction burn from the wheel running over them. They can also still get a paw caught in the wheel from underneath that the wheel covers won't prevent. They are probably not heavy enough to turn the wheel very well. The Go Cat Wheel has a much superior base design and works even with small kittens.
Great to know. Thank you!