Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Outdoor Cat Tree

Sue

Savannah Super Cat
Holly is between 8-9 pounds. It feels sturdy. I also think that I could put pavers on the bottom floor if necessary for additional weight. So far the pavers are not needed.

Stephanie L

Savannah Super Cat
I was thinking about purchasing the cat in cubes to put in my office. This looks like the same thing but less expensive. Ziggy loves to be with me while I work maybe it will keep him off my keyboard . Probably not

Sue

Savannah Super Cat
I looked at cats in cubes, but agree that it was too expensive. I had some thing else that was plastic tubes and fabric that rotted in the sun, that I probably spent about $40 on for 2 sets. This was $50 and you can configure it anyway you want. I still have extra pieces, it may come in other colors. She was putting toys inside the tunnel area as we were building it. So far, I like this a lot and it works on the patio. She loves looking at everything in the palm tree fronds.