Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Owning a medical marijuana card

J

Jojoo1224

Hello everyone, I am a new mom too two beautiful F6 Savannah kittens and I do have a medical marijuana card and was just wondering if I could get some advice on how too pretty much seperate myself from the kittens when smoking because I am also in an apartment complex and am not aloud too smoke on my patio.

Vito

Site Supporter
Hello everyone, I am a new mom too two beautiful F6 Savannah kittens and I do have a medical marijuana card and was just wondering if I could get some advice on how too pretty much seperate myself from the kittens when smoking because I am also in an apartment complex and am not aloud too smoke on my patio.
Hi, congratulations on becoming a new Savannah mummy, I'm sure two sav babies will keep you on your toes. Obviously smoking around cats is a big no no, the dangers of passive smoking are well known. I'm no expert on such matters but isn't there oils or other ways you could take your medication other than smoking. Perhaps smoke away from your complex. Not being judgemental whatsoever, hope you find a solution that works for you.

Vito

Site Supporter
Hi, congratulations on becoming a new Savannah mummy, I'm sure two sav babies will keep you on your toes. Obviously smoking around cats is a big no no, the dangers of passive smoking are well known. I'm no expert on such matters but isn't there oils or other ways you could take your medication other than smoking. Perhaps smoke away from your complex. Not being judgemental whatsoever, hope you find a solution that works for you.
Hi, how are you getting along with your two new Savannah babies, hope things are good. Do you have any photos you can post

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter

If you have a vent fan in your bathroom, I’d suggested going in there with the door closed. You can also look into a vape pen that uses distillate, which has no plant matter to burn, and leaves way less particulate in the air. Be careful to get that from a licensed place so you are getting clean medicine.
Congrats on your new babies, aren’t they a hoot? :)

J

Jojoo1224

Thank you guys so much for the advice I grabbed an air filter and also switched over too vape just too be safe and I pretty much just smoke in my guest bathroom and keep the door shut at all times so they can’t get into the bathroom. Yes by the way they are amazing if I had more room I would be one of those crazy cat ladies trying too own a bunch of Savannah’s I love everything about these cats. This is Achilles our little boy I have yet too capture a picture of Athen , she does not like the camera at all

Attachments

• 0CFC4C2B-D022-419C-B85D-56E0730F8454.jpeg
    0CFC4C2B-D022-419C-B85D-56E0730F8454.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 5

Vito

Site Supporter
Thank you guys so much for the advice I grabbed an air filter and also switched over too vape just too be safe and I pretty much just smoke in my guest bathroom and keep the door shut at all times so they can’t get into the bathroom. Yes by the way they are amazing if I had more room I would be one of those crazy cat ladies trying too own a bunch of Savannah’s I love everything about these cats. This is Achilles our little boy I have yet too capture a picture of Athen , she does not like the camera at all
So pleased that you have found a solution and it's working for you. Achilles is gorgeous, lovely photo. I remember when Vito was that size, enjoy the baby stage, they quickly grow like weeds, and get into everything. Pic is Vito at 14 weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_20200204_234551.jpg
    IMG_20200204_234551.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 6