Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Pet Strollers?

karenleigh

Savannah Super Cat
Hi all,

Does anyone have/use a favorite pet stroller?

I am planning on getting this one for Mona's arrival:
http://www.amazon.com/Leopard-Skin-...TF8&colid=14KR38FHG9U3H&coliid=I3PY579VKF57XR

Simba and Nala are both leash trained but Simba doesn't like the car and Nala doesn't care for strangers in her face, so I am hoping to train Mona as well and maybe she will like both. I started their training both at 4 months old. I can't wait to use this to take all 3 of them for walks in the park. I can only imagine the looks I will get but I don't care. Will also be nice at the pet store as well!

karenleigh

Savannah Super Cat
Paige, that is the cutest picture ever! I really do like that stroller as well. I never thought about that with the wheels and the park. I added it to my wish list, that is a really nice one!

admin

Paige
Staff member
hahaha...thanks karen! They loved that stroller...as soon as the weather warms up a bit, I plan on taking Ixas and Cinny to the park in it...Taj prefers to stroll around on his harness and leash, but hates the car...Ixas and Cinny are used to the car and will do either, so I may as well take them for a nice, long hike...

admin

Paige
Staff member
yeah, but I still have to drag my sturdis though...I usually use the Petgo wheeled carrier to bring them in...but a stroller sounds much better...will have to try it.

karenleigh

Savannah Super Cat
With 2 trained and trying to train a third and also walking 2 dogs, there isn't enough time to continue with individual walks at all times. The stroller is going to help because I am confident Simba and Nala and Mona will be able to go together and individually to the park and pet store as well. I think it might be safer as well. I'm actually glad that Baby Girl or Abu never have shown any interest in going outside. I really don't know how I would manage to get all those walks in, lol.

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
I would get one with better wheels if you will use it outside...I have this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00134HSYS/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I put all seven kittens in it once upon a time...then when they were a bit older and I only had four left, they would sleep in it...

View attachment 7413
Sigh......... So, my wife buys one of these. There I am, walking, make that strolling, down the subdivision with the Savannahs inside. I got, uhhh, looks. One of the neighbors runs out and snaps a picture. He remarks, "I had to get a picture of this. Nobody would believe me with out proof."
I'm thinking, somewhere on Facebook, there is a comment, "It's really sad they don't have grand kids yet. They are soo suffering."