Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Photo Contest Cancelled

admin

Paige
Staff member
Of course, I absolutely adore Tafari and would love to see him on a calendar, but there are so many beautiful SVs out there ... not only are they gorgeous, but their personalities shine through in the photos. And that is what I want the non-SV people to see - not only are they beautiful animals but loving babies with wonderful personalities. I just hope the next time around folks can behave themselves.

Thank you, Paige, for everything you do to help us newbies and to promote the unique wonderful creatures we have all fallen in love with!

Thank you Linda...it takes all of you and the mods though to run this forum and keep it sane ;)

nickandkristi

Savannah Super Cat
This is sad- especially for us that were so incredibly excited to share photos of our beautiful babies :(. Because of the actions of others who were not honest, at least I will now have a full 12-month calendar made soley of my Savannah.

Thank you so much, Paige, for your honesty and dedication to this site- I know it has been a saving grace for Nick and I as first time Savannah owners :). Too bad a small few may not take it as serious :(

admin

Paige
Staff member
Kristi, we will still have a calendar, so don't give up yet...we will have a 15 month calendar and will redo the voting in May...

I am hoping we can get into this again and just have fun, knowing it will be almost impossible for people to cheat. Had I realized this would happen, I would have done tings differently, so I'm sorry everyone is so disappointed :( It makes me a bit sad...

HappyS

Savannah Super Cat
I would not put owner info...maybe just first name...all the pics should have the same info though, so we will need to decide before printing...
I always see a first name then state in other things. Like: Joe from CA or Joe from California or Joe, CA.
Just an option :)

ambiente18

Site Supporter
Kristi, we will still have a calendar, so don't give up yet...we will have a 15 month calendar and will redo the voting in May...

I am hoping we can get into this again and just have fun, knowing it will be almost impossible for people to cheat. Had I realized this would happen, I would have done tings differently, so I'm sorry everyone is so disappointed :( It makes me a bit sad...
do not worry Paige, you've done so much...Calendar will be great, and I'm sure;)