Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Play time outside

Kurt Mylar

Savannah Super Cat
Loki was showing Lily around the backyard.

Attachments

• DSC_0053.JPG
    DSC_0053.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0048.JPG
    DSC_0048.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0050.JPG
    DSC_0050.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0044.JPG
    DSC_0044.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0054.JPG
    DSC_0054.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0052.JPG
    DSC_0052.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 19

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Beautiful kitties! Aren't you worried that they'll jump the fence one of these days?

Kurt Mylar

Savannah Super Cat
No they are supervized at all times and if I stomp my feet they all run inside and look out the sliding door.

Kurt Mylar

Savannah Super Cat
They stay in the backyard only and when they go for a walk they are on a walking jacket that me and my mom made. I started to train them early as kittens to stay in the backyard and it works well. They go outside every night and beg to go outside at 6:00 pm when we come home from work. Loki yells the loudest and stands on the sliding door hand saying open up for me please.
DSC_1171.JPG DSC_1382.JPG DSC_1684.JPG DSC_1685.JPG

Patti

Admin
Staff member
They stay in the backyard only and when they go for a walk they are on a walking jacket that me and my mom made. I started to train them early as kittens to stay in the backyard and it works well. They go outside every night and beg to go outside at 6:00 pm when we come home from work. Loki yells the loudest and stands on the sliding door hand saying open up for me please.
View attachment 4677 View attachment 4678 View attachment 4679 View attachment 4680
LOL, sounds like you have them well trained!

Kurt Mylar

Savannah Super Cat
They also know they get a treat when they come in from outside and they do love their food. Tiger hit 21 pounds at the 2 year mark.