Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Question about Fitz

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
When Kilifi runs after pooping, I know NOT to walk in the litter room. She is trying to escape the smell. Fortunately, that is not a normal occurrence.

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
When Kilifi runs after pooping, I know NOT to walk in the litter room. She is trying to escape the smell. Fortunately, that is not a normal occurrence.
Unfortunately for the time being Fitz's box is in our room... Although during his roam free time he has been spending plenty of time in our "cat room" so maybe he will transition easy. I can't wait until the box is out of our room! It's not usually smelly just right after and that tends to be right as we lay down for bed!! :cautious:

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
I have a box in my office (there's multiple litterbox locations as we have 6 cats) and that is the one they choose to poop in and always when I've just sat down in there! LOL! I think it is because they want it cleaned up asap and know I can't tolerate leaving the poop there...

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
When we simple humans realize that cats are smarter than us, and only fake being not so smart, we will be better off. They are masters at getting their way.

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Man, am I glad Zeddie is a perfect lady. Her litter box is in my room, and she used to be happy going to the bathroom when we went to bed, but she doesn't smell at all. She did stink when I transitioned her food a bit (which stank really bad) but that cleared up. Since I complained about the smell, she goes in the bird room litter box :lol:

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Man, am I glad Zeddie is a perfect lady. Her litter box is in my room, and she used to be happy going to the bathroom when we went to bed, but she doesn't smell at all. She did stink when I transitioned her food a bit (which stank really bad) but that cleared up. Since I complained about the smell, she goes in the bird room litter box :lol:

Elsa is the same way... A Perfect Lady in that respect, but she uses the Toilet and not the Litter Box... The first couple of days that she was home she did the Poop and Run, but not since... As long as I give her an occasional raw smell is no problem... If I go too long between raw treats she has a gas problem... and when she lets one loose she looks at me as if I did it... LOL... :eek::eek::eek:

Charley

Savannah Super Cat
I try to leave it if I can because if I clean it in front of them they both try to poop again. Jengo gets a little irritated if we scoop right away and will go looking for it (ewwww.) They just want me to smell them (and ofcourse blame me)

NikkiA

Site Supporter
D will cry and yowl if either of the other two kitties poo in his box. The litter robot helps...
Jarvis pees in the letterbox in our master bath in the morning while we get ready for work.