Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Real cat trees

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I think it was Jacqui who had a tree that died in her yard which she finished and brought into the house as a cat tree. I think it had to be brought inside in two separate pieces and was quite impressive, but I don't know if she took it with her when she moved.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Ummm, guys...our sponsor, pettreehouses.com makes all his trees out of real wood...he is making me an acacia tree and will make whatever you want...so please utilize and recommend out sponsors when you can...

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
You denude the trees? LOL! That's one way to deal with it...sometimes I wish they weren't such naughty cats as the trees really look great with the leaves on!

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
When I made my own from a fallen tree out of my yard, I originally added the fake leaves, too. It looked great, but the cats loved chewing on them so off they went....

NikkiA

Site Supporter
That is awesome! It looks like its built right in though. How do those people keep the cats from knocking over that massive stone on the table?!
I would TOTALLY BUILD IN SOMETHING LIKE THAT !!!!
How awesome would that be?
I think the problem would be finding a tree that looked like that that was cut down without damage or replicating it with some sort of mold or sculpture.
HMMM.
Going to have to think about that.
Sure would look great in my office if I could pull it off.

Jacq

Savannah Super Cat
I think it was Jacqui who had a tree that died in her yard which she finished and brought into the house as a cat tree. I think it had to be brought inside in two separate pieces and was quite impressive, but I don't know if she took it with her when she moved.
Yup, that was me. Here is a photo of when it was new.
Tree2.jpg