Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Remembering "A1 Savannahs Flashdance"

Anatole Cannon

Crazy Cat Man
I recently added Flash to my breeding program. Flash was born December 29th, 2003, so he has celebrated his NINTH birthday, and is still going strong as a stud male. I'll be neutering him later in the year and he'll be staying here as a pet.

Since Flash has been with several different breeding programs, and can be found in so many different pedigrees, I thought it would be nice to hear from others who've owned him or have cats descended from him.

I'd love to hear any stories anyone has!

Anatole

march2013-001.jpg

Anatole Cannon

Crazy Cat Man
I think it is so kind he gets to live out his life as a pet (-: I have some of his granddaughters here and Brigitte and I still have his son Rocco.

Well he certainly deserves it! I think it's impressive that's he's still got some very nice features to offer the breed, considering how much we've progressed since 2003. He must have been absolutely outstanding in his day.

He's given me a very nice litter litter with Oya (her last), with a warm toned black nosed boy! I'm really thinking his nose will stay black, as he's 10 weeks old now and it's still pitch black! He's also given me a nice litter with Ninja, and my girl Terra is due on the 30th. I have a couple other litters planned from him before the end of the, so he's going out with a bang! lol