Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Savannah Cat Chat Member Sponsorship

admin

Paige
Staff member
An added bonus now to becoming a site supporter is that you can view the members list and member cards, member activity, etc. These functions are no longer accessible to anyone but site supports, admins and mods...

admin

Paige
Staff member
Thank you so much, Michaela, for your generous donation! we so very much appreciate it!!!

HybridLover

Savannah Super Cat
We now have a site sponsor membership at savannahcatchat.com...some of you have already donated and will automatically become a site sponsor, with special privileges, for one year or more...one member here will become a lifetime site sponsor member...

Site sponsorship is $25/year - the site is expensive to maintain and we are always upgrading and adding features...

Thank you all for your donations - we appreciate them very much...and you will continue to be able to donate...however, we felt the need to take this direction for varying reasons...

I hope many of you will take advantage of this new feature.
Hello,
Question, :) I recently joined the site and have made a donation, from what I gather I will now be labeled a site sponsor? By obtaining the memebership as well I will then be able to utilize the other features you described? Just want to make sure I have it correct :)! Thank you!