Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Select Exotics?

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
I moved the picture to the F3 pics thread. I posted here by mistake. They are 4 months old. Presley and Gibson are the parents.

Elf

Savannah Super Cat
LOL! They are super adorable. Siada is only a bit over 6 months. She will be 7.5 months when this kitten is ready.

I think I will start a count down clock once I have a contract completed! LOL

Elf

Savannah Super Cat

Elf

Savannah Super Cat
This would have to go back one more step to include Koebie.

Now I wonder what Serval that the little girl we want came out of, and if she might also be related to Siada.

Attachments

• SiadaTree.jpg
    SiadaTree.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 8

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Hunter is a stunning (Serval) cat! And is he HUUGE! I saw him when I went to see the kittens before delivery.

Reactions: Elf

Elf

Savannah Super Cat
When we got our F1 from a small breeder in OH I really wanted to meet her serval, until we got there and had a wild chase trying to catch our baby (who was curious about everything but determined to not be picked up), and then an F2 Chausie put herself in the crate we brought for the kitten and was determined not to come back out of it. It was so much hysterical chaos (on top of new kitten excitement) that I totally forgot about the serval.

I would love to meet one in person some day! (I have petted a bobcat and got tiger kisses, but no serval contact yet! loL)