Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Taking the cat for a walk..

KMcgown

Site Supporter
Retractable leash and a good fiiting harness. Last year, one of my cats got out of the harness....i ended up getting one for each cat so i don't have to resize them and i know they fit!

melissam87

Savannah Super Cat
Retractable leash and a good fiiting harness. Last year, one of my cats got out of the harness....i ended up getting one for each cat so i don't have to resize them and i know they fit!

The only thing about the Puppia harness is that the part where the head goes through is not adjustable. At least that was the biggest complaint amount customers. What is your handsome cat wearing in the avatar? :)

D

Dantes

The only thing about the Puppia harness is that the part where the head goes through is not adjustable. At least that was the biggest complaint amount customers.
+1 (Dante has the puppia harness, but I hardly use it any longer because it's not adjustable.)

Duma and I went out for an hour long walk today with the ferret harness, OMG he was amazing, even when the puppies and the cars passed (he surprised me by hissing even though he knows dogs!). Everyone was asking how old he was, I was like, a little over 4 months! they thought he was 9mos to a year, trotting along (most of the time) in his ferret harness!