Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

The waiting is the hardest part !

C

Coolcat

If i can beleave uncle sam ill have my scratch (cat scratch) in about 7 days.........and if i had a dollar for every time i looked at the new cats picture - id have enough to pay for him just from that.LOL

scorpius

Chirps & Massive Headbutts
LoL! Don't worry, I did the same when i was waiting on Shango! it's worth every penny in the end... dj

C

Coolcat

LoL! Don't worry, I did the same when i was waiting on Shango! it's worth every penny in the end... dj[/I know it will be,so excited + i gave up a jamaica vacation so ill make this cat pick up a mini vacation..1 nite in Vegas 2 nites in AZ.Maybe ill win in Vegas and get one of those 22 thousand $ f1's (i wish)

Mischief

Savannah Super Cat
Tomorrow is tax refund day for me and I am looking to be the parent to Lori's 2 year old F5 Whiskey. It has taken me a year of researching the breed thoroughly to make my decision that a Savannah is right for me so the waiting is definitely the hardest part. I don't know about anyone else but I always think that something is going to go wrong at the last minute now that I am so close.

C

Coolcat

Tomorrow is tax refund day for me and I am looking to be the parent to Lori's 2 year old F5 Whiskey. It has taken me a year of researching the breed thoroughly to make my decision that a Savannah is right for me so the waiting is definitely the hardest part. I don't know about anyone else but I always think that something is going to go wrong at the last minute now that I am so close.
The wife here...I know what you mean. I was just thinking along those lines last night; did I jinx myself by posting photos of my SV before he arrives at his forever home? Just gotta shake it off, and trust that everything will be wonderful! Congratulations on your new baby! Looking forward to some photos from you.

D

DocMac

We can all relate, I think. When my Savannah flew in to DC (6 hours away) we arrived at the airport 6 hours early! LOL. I was so afraid we'd have road construction, traffic, get list, not find the cargo terminal. We find't even stop to eat! Then, we st in the parking lit outside the cargo terminal and waited.
PS. It was worth it!

C

Coolcat

We can all relate, I think. When my Savannah flew in to DC (6 hours away) we arrived at the airport 6 hours early! LOL. I was so afraid we'd have road construction, traffic, get list, not find the cargo terminal. We find't even stop to eat! Then, we st in the parking lit outside the cargo terminal and waited.
PS. It was worth it!
Now that DEFINITELY sounds like something we'd do, lol!