Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

This is Jessie

Jacob Steel

Savannah Super Cat

Muffin saw the birds are back out. :) Jessie's downstairs looking at the back yard, tails going so fast back n forth, she can see these little birds hanging out haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Birds can be great entertainment... as long as the cats don't try to jump through the glass or scoot out the door to get to them... :ROFLMAO:

MM3

Site Supporter
Oh yes.... I have a Houdini kitty also. I found the blow up neck cone was the only one she could not get out of.
Best of luck with your baby❤️

Jacob Steel

Savannah Super Cat

Pics of muffin today :)

Jessie got her stitches out, had to use wire cutters to get those out but she held strong!

Hurricane Jessie had been spotted rampaging through my house, leaving destruction in her path haha. Guess now that the stitches are out she has to make up for lost time!

Kept me up all last night though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Looks like a couple of very spoiled and happy kitties... although Muffin doesn't seem too impressed with having to take selfies!! :ROFLMAO: