Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

United Airlines Increases Fees for shipping pets

Trish Allearz

Yeah, sticker shock surely sums that up. That is horrible and the attitude towards military members traveling with pets in the comment section is even worse. Military members have it hard enough- and YES, they did sign up for the military- so why not support their need to keep as much stability as possible, which also means keeping their pets when they PCS? Ugh. I could go on and on and on after reading just one of those comments...

Boo on United. Shame on United Airlines and its treatment of pets.

admin

Paige
Staff member
As a former officer int eh US Army Nurse Corp, some of those comments really ticked me off...and even if wasn't a former military person, I would have been ticked off tri sad: