Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Update on Baghira and Rocky

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Oh Jim, I am so sorry. And sorry too for your wife's sadness. Love to both of you, and to Baghira too. Now he will need a friend soon. I remember Kilifi looking for Merlin when he passed.

Jim & Baghira

Savannah Super Cat
Thanks everyone !!
I already got Baghira a new friend ;). He not good alone. He don´t know how to play by himself. The new one is named Gimli. He´s a Siberian cat. My wife calls him my little dwarf in German. So that´s how we came up with the name Gimli.

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
My sincere condolences on the loss of your Rocky....RIP, sweet boy.

Congratulations on the quick arrival of another friend for Baghira!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
How heart breaking to have lost Rocky that way! I am glad you have found a new buddy for Baghira, and your wife as well! Please post pics when you get a chance! We love Siberians too :in love:

Jim & Baghira

Savannah Super Cat
Will do ;) I have a lot of them on my Phone....just have to load them on the pc.
Just to let you all know....it took a little longer for them to get use to each other :eek:. With Rocky it took 2 days.... I guess that had a lot to do with Rocky calling Baghiras bluff with hissing :).
Gimli took ...........3 days before they started playing to gether :eek:.:)