Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

User Albums Now Available

admin

Paige
Staff member
You can now each individually create your own photo galleries...PLEASE keep your photo size down to 1024x1024 and 1 MB for the sake of everyone else in the forum (so we do not slow down page loading, etc.) You can create a user album at the top of the forum, where it has a User Albums tab or here: http://www.savannahcatchat.com/useralbums/

right now I have allowed:
  • 20 albums per user
  • 40 images per album
  • 10 albums per page
Hope you enjoy!

admin

Paige
Staff member
I can place random images on the forum before the chatbox or after the forum (at bottom of page)...any preference? probably not many people will see then at the bottom of the page...then again, we don't need to do this at all...let me know our thoughts please...

Medesha

Savannah Super Cat
Any tips on how to resize images? Everything I try to upload lands me an error message.

I've only been taking picks with my iphone.... >_<.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Irfanview...I don't know as far as iPhone...you will have to look in the iPhone marketplace.

D

DocMac

Medesha: I have the same problem with my iphone. It saves the photos too big to upload. I'm working on a solution now.

Josie

F3C Female Kittens Available

D

Dantes

Any tips on how to resize images? Everything I try to upload lands me an error message.

I've only been taking picks with my iphone.... >_<.
For Windows (Windows 7 version), there is a free Image Resizer Power Toy from M$...adds a right click to your Explorer, so it's just a right click and save, you can even do multiples at once.