Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Vacation! Yahoooo

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Bye ya'll. See you in 2 weeks.

Paige -- Your babes will be a whopping 5 weeks old when I get back. I can't wait to see how they've grown.

Cary -- When I return, I expect to see your update that Zidi & Kili are cohabitating even if they aren't the best of friends. Of course, I'm hoping you report that they are bonded buddies.

Samantha -- I hope you get your dream kitty. You could always sell that engagement ring to pay for the kitten :big grin:

For everyone whose fur kids are ill or having problems with peeing & pooping -- I hope all troubles are cured/fixed very soon.

Zeddie -- be good :rolleyes:

Dear little Elsa -- I will miss reading your daily updates on your web page.

rascal dad and John Poopie -- Keep this place lively while I'm gone.

To everyone else -- stay safe, serve your savannas well, and give rascal dad some sass while I'm gone so he still feels loved.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Hey Deb, have a wonderful trip! We will miss you! And yes, my babies will be up and zipping around by the time you return!!!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Have a great trip Witchy... Will miss tossing antics at you... I am sure Atticus will learn a few new tricks to amaze you when you get back.