Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

WANTED: Your Pictures

Trish Allearz

Hi Everyone,

Okay- so let's admit it- I'm lazy. I've let Save Our Savannahs go for about... errrm... 6-7 months? Maybe longer? LOL.

I am going to get back to daily blogging at Save Our Savannahs. The point of SoS is to show the general public how wonderful our cats are- but I can't do this alone!

So this is what I need from you all...

EMAIL ME at allearzsavannahs@gmail.com your pictures of your Savannahs interacting with other cats, other animals, people, in public, at cat shows, at pet stores, etc. INCLUDE in your email your cat's generation.

DO NOT EMAIL ME simply cute kitty pics. I personally have millions of cute kitty pics. INSTEAD, send me pics that PROVE how wonderful your kitties are!

VIDEOS of your kitties interacting with other breeds, other dogs, people, walking on leash/harness, etc, going to the shows, etc- those are very very welcome too!

See SoS here...

http://saveoursavannahs.wordpress.com/

scorpius

Chirps & Massive Headbutts
Trish, this is a great idea to help promote the proper image of SV's. I'll be taking more pix of both my cats this weekend and if any seem reasonable, will email you a few for your consideration. Wondering if you know how to get your blog up in the google searches? :)

Trish Allearz

Trish, this is a great idea to help promote the proper image of SV's. I'll be taking more pix of both my cats this weekend and if any seem reasonable, will email you a few for your consideration. Wondering if you know how to get your blog up in the google searches? :)
Nope- that would be Paige's job. Hahahaha.

This isn't my blog- this is OUR blog, as a community, I am just the slave that does the work for it. It was opened back when we were fighting to take the Savannahs off the ban list in Ohio- and then i became too busy and slacked off after we managed to win that battle.

Sunny

Loyal Servant
My "other worldly" introductions to me (Day 1) and my other cats (Day 7) would be fantastic to show how gentle, energetic, and socialized they are like ANY OTHER cat or kitten. I think I have some of these on YouTube already, but I will be happy to upload the remaining ones and send you a link to each. The Day 1 videos were not holding the phone correctly so it's vertical instead of horizontal.. it was 2 in the morning after a **7 hour** ordeal in the carrier, she came bounding out ready to lick and purr me to death.

Trish Allearz

My "other worldly" introductions to me (Day 1) and my other cats (Day 7) would be fantastic to show how gentle, energetic, and socialized they are like ANY OTHER cat or kitten. I think I have some of these on YouTube already, but I will be happy to upload the remaining ones and send you a link to each. The Day 1 videos were not holding the phone correctly so it's vertical instead of horizontal.. it was 2 in the morning after a **7 hour** ordeal in the carrier, she came bounding out ready to lick and purr me to death.
Yep, those are the kind of videos we want- send them in, Sunny! Love videos- they say even more then pictures sometimes!

As for the rest of you- shame, shame- I know ALL of your names! Submit some photos OR I'll tell your Savannahs to behave... appropriately ;)

Becki

Savannah Super Cat
I sent you some ok ones of her sleeping on a chihuahua and with the baby. I have some others I will also get to you of Nyah playing with the dogs instead of using them as pillows!

scorpius

Chirps & Massive Headbutts
Nope- that would be Paige's job. Hahahaha.

This isn't my blog- this is OUR blog, as a community, I am just the slave that does the work for it. It was opened back when we were fighting to take the Savannahs off the ban list in Ohio- and then i became too busy and slacked off after we managed to win that battle.
Trish...ok got it, makes sense now:). It's a great idea and anything to help eliminate any false notions about SV's is a good thing!