Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

What should I feed my f1?

The conventional wisdom is having two F1s or two savannahs, they will somehow scrub some energy from one another, while in my experience they are just two concurrent hurricanes striking your home, oft rising to the level of a tsunami.
As far as things go here, the only benefit to having two is that they will occasionally go off and play together, giving me a break from the normal tag team routine. Otherwise, it's alternating hi-jinx. I still want a herd, lol!

Connie P.

Savannah Super Cat
I always love this and the community that supports this idea. What I have drawn from my experience is living with one F1 is like having a home on the southern Atlantic shore that has been ravaged by a hurricane. The conventional wisdom is having two F1s or two savannahs, they will somehow scrub some energy from one another, while in my experience they are just two concurrent hurricanes striking your home, oft rising to the level of a tsunami.

Meanwhile, these demented people are off giggling somewhere, mumbling to a herd of cats while they cruise Amazon to make sure they have adequate offerings to keep the silly beasts occupied.
I love this, and will be showing it to my husband; since I am trying to prepare him for the fact..... I want more than 1 ! LOL