Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what the...poop

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
You could take a step back with the litter kwitter protocol and see if you can get him on track again...but you just might find he is one of those cats that doesn't like this...

missyhmg

Savannah Super Cat
I have a Litter Robot and none of my Savannahs or my Siamese will use it! UGH! All that money and it's been sitting there for over 6 months! My one Savannah Ari (5 Months old) likes to sit on top of it and then jump down and wait patiently for it to start the cycle! Thinks it's a game or something. :(

Rafiki

Site Supporter
I have a Litter Robot and none of my Savannahs or my Siamese will use it! UGH! All that money and it's been sitting there for over 6 months! My one Savannah Ari (5 Months old) likes to sit on top of it and then jump down and wait patiently for it to start the cycle! Thinks it's a game or something. :(
Maybe you could resell it on this site?