Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Why Izzit?

admin

Paige
Staff member
I hate the cold as well and I grew up in the Northeast. I love Florida, but it is too hot in the summer. NC or SC look to be feasible options - probably NC. I do love AZ as well, so one never knows where I will land. And Australia - well - one of the places I long to visit.

admin

Paige
Staff member
I did notice the long flight. Have places to stay when I'm there - just need to get there. And I would love to bring my bike and ride...I am considering a trip with VBT (Vermont Bike tours) to Australia and New Zealand.

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Well just don't cycle up North of Australia during our summer... it would be like cycling in Florida in the middle of summer, possibly worse... and you can't even jump in the sea during those months because of the nasty jellyfish etc...