Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Wysong delivery arrived.

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
My order from Wysong arrived this morning. I selectd quite a variety of stuff to try.

The first thing I opened was the Epigen 90 kibble and the kitties did not even hesitate to dive in and eat. They had some raw ground pork left from breakfast and they chose the Epigen90 over the pork.

Ever since the jerks stole their raw food order just before the holidays, they have been very picky about food and I have had to try all sorts of stuff to keep them eating. Yeti's growth spurt and weight gain came to a screeching halt and and both he and Yuki now hover right under 10lbs.

Hopefully the Wysong stuff will perk them all up and get Yeti growing again.

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
Yuki is three and she was very thin (7.5lbs.) when she arrived. She is still sleek and healthy, and now the vet feels much happier with her weight.

Yeti is 10.5 months and was putting on over a pound a month until the xmas theft. He weighed 9 lbs at 8 months and while he has gotten taller than Yuki by a little, his growth of less than a pound over the last 2.5 months is a concern for me. He is healthy, energetic, loveable, and one little onery troublemaker. ;)

As long as they remain healthy and happy that is all that counts, so the only disappointment for me is my own wish for a very big Yeti. :)

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
I keep telling everybody, my boys look big but are not very heavy. They are very lean, slim, and tall. But no fat. Don't be disappointed. Personality----- HUGE!!!

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
I keep telling everybody, my boys look big but are not very heavy. They are very lean, slim, and tall. But no fat. Don't be disappointed. Personality----- HUGE!!!

You are so right about the huge personalities. My two have it in spades.

Yuki scared the pizza delivery guy a few days ago. While I was signing the receipt she wanted to see what was going on so she hopped onto my shoulders from the top of a stack of boxes next to the door. (very short distance, no impact thank goodness). The delivery guy was not expecting something like that and very noticeably flinched and said "oh my goodness". :eek::roflmao:

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
I love it when somebody comes over and doesn't know we have Savannahs...... And then Rascal comes by at full throttle running and howling with Mayhem hot in pursuit! The look and the WTF was that!:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

My son will take out his beast to walk around the neighborhood. This F3 is huge. And growls. People cross the street..... pick up small children....... stare.... Hilarious!

John Popp

Site Supporter
I definitely enjoyed when guests would be a little apprehensive of Chongo and I would pick him up under his front arms and by his belly in full superman pose proclaiming how friendly he was. He of course then appeared to be about 8' long and was good for about 15 seconds before he wanted down, pronging off at high speed. Upon his return I would coax him to jump to the top of a door which has clearly made some peoples heartbeats visible.