Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Wysong

admin

Paige
Staff member
Guys, if you want to order from Wysong and get a 20% discount and/or free shipping, you MUST contact Mark at the email address I gave in the other post...the email address is an image, so he does not get spammed, since we get well over 1,000,000 hits a month if not more.

You need to mention my name and the savannah cat chat forum...

mark-wysong-email.jpg

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
My ordered arrived yesterday, but not quite ready to use it yet... I have to read up on it a little more.. Does the "Archetype" require refrigeration after opening?

admin

Paige
Staff member
My ordered arrived yesterday, but not quite ready to use it yet... I have to read up on it a little more.. Does the "Archetype" require refrigeration after opening?

John, no it does not...nothing to really read...just mix in a little to the food she was eating from the breeder and then switch over, if you want...I would not just use Wysong though...I would also use canned food or raw or whatever it is you are feeding now...

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
John, no it does not...nothing to really read...just mix in a little to the food she was eating from the breeder and then switch over, if you want...I would not just use Wysong though...I would also use canned food or raw or whatever it is you are feeding now...

Thanks for the info... I am not going to put her on a Raw Diet... This is more for treat time.. But if I gave her some every time she was good, it would be all the time.