Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

You Will Squeal

I remember going to a party and the home owner had a huge pool with an otter for a pet ;)
I knew an Otter Dad online- I think he had two Otters and was very knowledgeable about them. He was also very honest about how tricky they were to own and to keep happy. He surely didn't sugar coat it!

Medesha

Savannah Super Cat
I would have squealed if I'd had any idea what it was... was a bit scary to be honest. I was expecting a kitten, I guess... now that I know, it IS cute...

I would have squealed if I'd had any idea what it was... was a bit scary to be honest. I was expecting a kitten, I guess... now that I know, it IS cute...
ROFLMAO. You can't be scared of an adorable baby animal, Medesha! Babies are babies regardless the species! It's the adults you have to worry about! LOL!

Medesha

Savannah Super Cat
You can ALWAYS be scared of a baby animal!

This one time I was trying to find the kittens I knew this cat had somewhere, it was hard because she wouldn't lead me to them, she kept following me around whenever I was out.

I finally caught her going out into a neighbor's yard and into this overturned garbage can that had been there since before the war started, and I knew they couldn't be more than a few weeks old so I reached in there and took one out... it was dirty and covered with leaves and for a moment I thought it was a rat.

... Nearly dropped him.

You can ALWAYS be scared of a baby animal!

This one time I was trying to find the kittens I knew this cat had somewhere, it was hard because she wouldn't lead me to them, she kept following me around whenever I was out.

I finally caught her going out into a neighbor's yard and into this overturned garbage can that had been there since before the war started, and I knew they couldn't be more than a few weeks old so I reached in there and took one out... it was dirty and covered with leaves and for a moment I thought it was a rat.

... Nearly dropped him.
OMG- LOL! I know I once climbed into a storm drain to pull out a kitten in the dark- I don't know how I did it because the thought of it gives me shivers, but he was crying, so I knew he was in there!