Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zoe, our 1st Savannah

cbain

Site Supporter
Same as Zoe , F3 but if you see our male in the pictures he always watches me , a friend that grew up on a dairy farm in New York noticed this and said he's trouble, all Savannah cats are different but we love him even if Serval side that always shows, I am pleased that you got your kitten from a good breeder, she is a beauty, and I knew you would be impressed the breed as I was, I like , HI performance Late Corvettes, Military firearms, and Savannah cats , get THE SISTER

groundpounder17

Savannah Super Cat
Same as Zoe , F3 but if you see our male in the pictures he always watches me , a friend that grew up on a dairy farm in New York noticed this and said he's trouble, all Savannah cats are different but we love him even if Serval side that always shows, I am pleased that you got your kitten from a good breeder, she is a beauty, and I knew you would be impressed the breed as I was, I like , HI performance Late Corvettes, Military firearms, and Savannah cats , get THE SISTER

I'm really just floored at the bonding between Zoe and I. She is much more standoffish with everyone else, but she's more comfortable each day. She can hear me when I get home and she just starts crying until I'm in there.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I would wait a bit to put on the walking jacket. Her reaction won't be any different in two weeks than it is today. Best to let her bond with you completely before doing something 'nasty' to her ;)

Mischief

Savannah Super Cat
Congratulations. Zoe is gorgeous and she has that typical Savannah look in her eye like she wants to get into trouble.