Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

A couple of questions

admin

Paige
Staff member
Do you all think that we should separate the photos into their own category or leave the same?

I am tempted to put a shout box on the sidebar, but am not sure people know how to use it or even what it is...what do thou all think?

admin

Paige
Staff member
LOL...it is a real time chat, where you can chitchat, but the chitchat should be very brief and is not meant to take the place of forum discussions.

It looks like this: http://www.shoutmix.com/v3/ - I am not going to sue this shout box, but it is an example.

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
It might be worth a try? I can see this perhaps getting some lively conversation going...would the replies be saved...for future reference (for say, a health or medical question/answer)?

admin

Paige
Staff member
I don't think so, that is why it is not meant to take the place of discussions in the forums...

admin

Paige
Staff member
it is just for short chats like where am I? j/k :alien:

Shoutbox - what you post stays there until x entries are posted and then they clear. It would only be seen by registered members...