Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Anyone willing to let me use your SV/Serval photos for an art project?

Lea

Savannah Adult
Rw43cx3.jpg

What I've done so far of Brigitte's beautiful F1 Nina!
The drawing is 6ft long. You really realize just how furry cats are when you draw 6ft worth of it lol.

Not 100% done, have some finessing to do in parts, but yeah. That's the jist of it.

Thanks much for the compliments everyone :)

John Popp

Site Supporter
The drawing is 6ft long. You really realize just how furry cats are when you draw 6ft worth of it lol.

Yep, cats are definitely quite furry with over 50,000 hairs per square inch and some places on their body being even more densely packed. Overall more than 30 million individual hairs making a photorealistic drawing not for the faint of heart.

I applaud your efforts here and the results are stuffing.

Thanks for sharing!