Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Best companion for a Savannah cat

Best companion for Savannah cat?

• Different breed of cat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dog

• No companion

• Total voters

maryannb6843

Savannah Super Cat
Savannah’s are just great cats that in my house get along with my Maine Coon, my Italian Greyhound,my son’s visiting Golden Retriever on weekends, and now our tiny
4 Lb Singapura kitten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maryannb6843

Savannah Super Cat
Btw in spite of their size Sigapura’s have oriental bloodlines and are very high energy.

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
I was looking for a companion fellow Savannah for my Puma for a while until a friend introduced me to a breeder of Sigapuras. Initially I dismissed the idea of ever getting such a tiny cat/kitten as a companion for a Savannah. I’ll let the picture tell the rest.
5e66d2783d12ce0314db2da37fbd2888.jpg
5e66d2783d12ce0314db2da37fbd2888.jpg

OMG - cute overload!

Connie P.

Savannah Super Cat
Savannah’s are just great cats that in my house get along with my Maine Coon, my Italian Greyhound,my son’s visiting Golden Retriever on weekends, and now our tiny
4 Lb Singapura kitten.

Love it!

Manu+Horde

Savannah Super Cat
2 males generally get along great. 2 females usually do not. Cats are generally more tolerant towards a kitten.

I must admit - as my Savannah girl arrived i had 2 DSH (red Tabby EKH intact) and they get along very well - the oldest one Hetty near 5 years and daughter Lina with 2,5 years accepted Nabila 2,5 years without any great problems - Hetty is the lead cat and Lina with Nabila are best closest friends ...

It can work out also well with females :)