Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Boing!

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
Its been SO nice outside! We finally got our backyard mowed & bought a tie out so that Kovu can play outside with Elijah without me having to worry about him escaping the back yard. The first few seconds are pretty boring, but he gets some pretty good air around 0:14! It still amazes me how these guys can go from just sitting there to bouncing so high up like that!

M

MK Anderson

Its been really nice here, Ashley! about time! our cats have been in the sun room and deck most of the day! Keeba stalking the bird feeder LOL! last summer he caught a poor bird in the air!

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
Its been really nice here, Ashley! about time! our cats have been in the sun room and deck most of the day! Keeba stalking the bird feeder LOL! last summer he caught a poor bird in the air!
Oh my goodness! LOL I've seen a few robins around, but I think they are smart enough to stay away from our backyard while Kovu is out!
And yes, it is about time! I work at a daycare, so it is nice being able to take our kids outside to burn off some of that energy!

M

MK Anderson

I work for the Issaquah school district, so I'm looking forward to summer break lol