Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Brennan and Cory

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Okay....I took this pic today. I absolutely love how sweet our six week old F4B baby Brennan (aka Brenny) and my fiance Cory look in this pic....he'd kill me if I posted it on FB....he's not on the forum so I am taking full advantage...shhhh! ;)

Brenny will be going home in a few months to his new guy owner....I know he already appreciates how much Brenny loves Cory...and shoulder sitting!

The other pic is from last week. I am soooo lucky Cory loves the kittens as much as I...he's an integral part of our kittens' socialization. A few of them really touch his heart, and he always talks about them with fondness and a bit of sadness that he can't spoil them any longer.... :)

Attachments

• DSCF7468.jpg
    DSCF7468.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCF6942.jpg
    DSCF6942.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 49

admin

Paige
Staff member
Adorable, Pam! it is great that Cory loves the kittens and helps with socialization! he sounds like an awesome guy!!!

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Adorable, Pam! it is great that Cory loves the kittens and helps with socialization! he sounds like an awesome guy!!!

He is Paige! He was a cat lover when I met him...and will still tell me about his childhood kitties :)

He graciously defers from going to cat shows to stay home and care for our gang. I know he would be bored, and I can then enjoy myself knowing they are being well-cared for...he even calls me with updates on what each one did that day :)

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
I have pictures JUST like that of Kovu & Glenn. For the first couple weeks we had Kovu his favorite spot was sitting on Glenn's shoulders while Glenn played his computer games. I have a feeling when Glenn comes home from deployment Kovu will be too large to fit on his shoulders anymore. lol

admin

Paige
Staff member
I have a pic of Taj as a kitten with my friend, Rich!!! Taj loved to walk on Rich and sprawl against his shoulders...and then he grew up (Taj that is) ;) Will post a pic in Photo section...

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
He is Paige! He was a cat lover when I met him...and will still tell me about his childhood kitties :)

He graciously defers from going to cat shows to stay home and care for our gang. I know he would be bored, and I can then enjoy myself knowing they are being well-cared for...he even calls me with updates on what each one did that day :)
That's very similar to JN, I tend to drag him to one or two shows a year... but he usually spends most the time wandering the area the show is in, and not at the show. He thinks "his" cats are the best so doesn't see why they would need to be judged in any way ;-)

When he actually does spend time in the show hall he does a fab job with spectators, he's involved in all decisions about which cats to keep and why...so I think I am lucky (as you are Pam!) to have him :)

The kitten pics with Cory are adorable!