Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broken Lens, New Lens!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Is that a go pro in front of the carrier?

Yes that is a GoPro ver 1, They work great, I have 1 ver 1, 2 ver 2's and 1 Ver 3... They are great for Fixed Angle and multi camera shoots, but I usually use my JVC Hand Held camera for the main stuff as it is a more professional camera.

To give a better example of how I use them in an edited format see the following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=NgOqq9OqSbY

This is combination of 2 GoPros and 1 hand held

Ellin

The cynical cat
LOL Cary, you weren't kidding!

Well since y ou mentioned it:

All that took only 10 weeks? :eek: Wow, that's impressive.
I loved the part in the beginning when Elsa turned her eyes up at the camera. *swoon* :love:

So in that carrier photo, was that another go pro attached to the door of the carrier?
I'm curious now - how many cameras do you have set up watching Elsa?

Edit: I just saw the post above with your list of go pros.

Ellin

The cynical cat
By the way, how do you leave the go pros on in the bathroom without having the batteries die / memory run out?

And did you use the toilet litter system with Elsa right from the get go? Or did she use a normal litter box first?

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
LOL Cary, you weren't kidding!

All that took only 10 weeks? :eek: Wow, that's impressive.
I loved the part in the beginning when Elsa turned her eyes up at the camera. *swoon* :love:

So in that carrier photo, was that another go pro attached to the door of the carrier?
I'm curious now - how many cameras do you have set up watching Elsa?

Edit: I just saw the post above with your list of go pros.

Yes the carrier does have a custom modified mount for the door. When I picked her up from the airport I mounted it on there to document her trip home that required 2 cameras... Only one mounted on the carrier.

In the video, you will see how I use it... ( I hope you recognize her Theme Song and Favorite Movie)

2nd example, the mount works great.. She has chewed on the knobs, but they are so heavy duty that she only leaves scratches on them.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
By the way, how do you leave the go pros on in the bathroom without having the batteries die / memory run out?

And did you use the toilet litter system with Elsa right from the get go? Or did she use a normal litter box first?

The Older Cell Phone/USB Connectors and operated them from AC. I use the largest video cards which allow up to about 5 hours of recording time.

And yes, The Litter Kwitter system was in place before she arrived so she had it from day 1 and she was litter trained by the time she got home.