Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

BYB - Backyard Breeders

Stephanie L

Savannah Super Cat
My heart is heavy with sadness for you, I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your Buziba. No words can soften the pain your are experiencing, just try to remember the good times with him. Your love for him is how he survived as long as he did. I'm sorry for your loss

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

cbain

Site Supporter
I am very sorry to hear of your loss of your furry friend Buziba ,we here know you will miss him and our hearts go out to you.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I'm so sorry for your loss, and the struggles you and Buziba had to endure over the last four years. He is at peace now and you have given him the treasure of knowing he was loved through all his struggles.

admin

Paige
Staff member
I'm so sorry for your loss! Buziba wss a wonderful soul who deserved a wonderful life and lots of love, which you gave him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sean

Site Supporter
I just found this thread and I had lost both of my boys that year also. They were only 6 years old.
I lost Tetsu in April after a we found out he had lymphoma and his brother Mokkun that same year in December.
It's still hurts to this day and now you have me wondering about breeder background. My heart aches for you.

My girl Bella missed her boys. I found her a friend to keep her company. What I don't know is did I get Xander for her or me.