Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Close-ups

Trish Allearz

Okay, I'm sorry, ya'll- I have went camera happy over here.

I have wanted to dabble in macro photography for a while- but I'm not a camera pro so bear with me...

These are all pics from Anakin, F2B baby girl...

Attachments

• Aniprofile.jpg
    Aniprofile.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 36
  • Anismittens.jpg
    Anismittens.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Anisnose.jpg
    Anisnose.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 38
  • Anispaws.jpg
    Anispaws.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 38

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Those are fabulous, Trish! I can really see how very black Ani's nose is...and love the footsies, too!

Trish Allearz

Those are fabulous, Trish! I can really see how very black Ani's nose is...and love the footsies, too!
Thanks, Pam! I don't know if you remember, but a long time ago, I think it was Charlie posted a bunch of super close-ups of noses and whatnot. I thought it was sooo cool and always wanted to do it! LOL! I need to put the camera down and walk away for the night. At least I've made Hubby's day- he tries very hard, but if it's not spotted, I often don't get excited about it. LOL. THIS- I'm happy about :D

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Yes, I remember Charlie's nose jobs ;) I like to take them too...haven't shared them much, tho. I just think it's a fun thing to do, and besides, the kitty being photographed usually sticks his/her nose in the lens anyway....lol

Trish Allearz

Yes, I remember Charlie's nose jobs ;) I like to take them too...haven't shared them much, tho. I just think it's a fun thing to do, and besides, the kitty being photographed usually sticks his/her nose in the lens anyway....lol
Oh, post some close-ups too, Pam! I love seeing the texture in their noses and their little perfect paws. ROFL.

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Ok...you asked! Took me a while...I have tons of folders!

Attachments

• DSCF7431.jpg
    DSCF7431.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCF9672.jpg
    DSCF9672.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF4290.jpg
    DSCF4290.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCF4395.jpg
    DSCF4395.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCF4467.jpg
    DSCF4467.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF7350.jpg
    DSCF7350.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF1105.jpg
    DSCF1105.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCF1111.jpg
    DSCF1111.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCF1118.jpg
    DSCF1118.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC05138.jpg
    DSC05138.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC06628.jpg
    DSC06628.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 27

admin

Paige
Staff member
Very nice pics, Trish and Pam...I have a macro lens I never use...I will try to put it to use later...

I especially love the nose jobs ;)