Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Cranky Savannah

maryannb6843

Savannah Super Cat
Got back Puma's blood thyroid tests today. Perfectly normal. She expected they would be since he had none of the other symptoms such as the poor or sparse coat, and weight loss in spite of excessive hunger but I asked her to do it to humor me anyway he was due for his yearly physical and would need she could do other tests with the same blood so that worked out well. But now it's the matter of even more toys than he already has and enlisting the help of family and friends for playtime. Or maybe another Savannah. This way they could both destroy what remains of what used to be a beautiful home.
He's really so much fun though I'm relieved he's okay and a little crazy like the rest of the household!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maryannb6843

Savannah Super Cat
ed8b12667d3ece0da9eabd72052ed5b0.jpg
74bbedbfc0c5c62b41cee496c53e24dc.jpg

He's really enjoying this.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I'm glad everything was normal on his check-up.
I'm afraid your pics did not come through :(

maryannb6843

Savannah Super Cat
The fuzzy balls float around on the plastic in all different directions, it is battery run, and he never knows where it's going to pop up. It's made by Kong.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
He needs a fellow kitty to be his playmate. That way they can run and chase each other thru the house.