Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Dia, Inara and Orion - 11 Weeks Old Now - F5 SBT

admin

Paige
Staff member
Dia is available...Inara and Orion are not, but Orion will be staying in our family here on the forum! It would be great if Dia could do the same ;)

Dia is a gentle, sweet boy who plays with his brother and sister, but he can sit back and watch them go bonkers...then he will join in. He is tall and long with an almost totally black nose, very nice ears and eye hooding and gorgeous eyes...he melts my heart when he looks at me ;) He loves Cinny and Ixas and follows them around...he also snuggles up to and sleeps with them...

All in all, Dia is a special boy, who I wish I could keep!

111113-dia-3.jpg 111113-inara.jpg 111113-orion-hyendry.jpg

admin

Paige
Staff member
Thanks Pam! I cannot remember a sweeter kitten

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Jason E

Savannah Super Cat
You are still welcome to come visit...next litter will probably be born in early March.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hahaha I would!!! Finals are around the corner so I don't go farther than 3 blocks from my apartment when I get home. :p Plus I have no way to get out of the city really.