Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Diablo

NikkiA

Site Supporter
This evening, Diablo crossed rainbow bridge. We are not sure what caused it, he had a perfectly normal check up with the vet two weeks ago, and an active weekend complete with a walk on Friday and catio time on Saturday and Sunday, treats from me this AM, but he went downhill fast today. He had sepsis and was in shock as a result of rupturing his bowel. RIP Diablo, you will always be the best boy, and my soul kitty. See you on the other side my lovey.

NikkiA

Site Supporter
One of his final photos, snuggled with Mike.

Attachments

• 72F80812-0A33-456C-B9D0-C5ABE22002E7.jpeg
    72F80812-0A33-456C-B9D0-C5ABE22002E7.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 5

Vito

Site Supporter
Goodness, so very sorry to hear of Diablo 's passing, it's really awful when it's so sudden and unexpected. Sending much love and prayers to you both, rest in peace Beautiful boy, run free over the rainbow bridge. Your memories of your special boy will last a life time.

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
So sorry to hear NikkiA. It's hard to lose these special kitties. My condolences to you and your family.