Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Dino quick pic

John Popp

Site Supporter
He's not actually locked down, but where he used to get placed when he wouldn't let us sleep. Also his initial quarantine room before he had whole house privileges.

I spent a lot of sleepless nights in there with him making sure he wasn't lonely, but at some point you always need to get some sleep.

On a positive note, he has full bedroom access these days but as soon as the birds sing someone needs to get up to entertain him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Popp

Site Supporter
Sounds like he may need a buddy John...

He assuredly does, just that he is so incredibly sweet right now kind of hard to share his affection. He loves everyone he meets, follows Trish and I everywhere, while also making my "cat lady" sister continually gush over him. She's a great aunt for Dino and while I'm away always stops by to help Trish wear him out. Great sister, hope her 5 cats don't get jealous.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
He assuredly does, just that he is so incredibly sweet right now kind of hard to share his affection.
If he's anything like Atticus, another cat won't compete with mom and dad. Atticus likes his brothers but Alan and I are his main squeezes and he still prefers our company to the other cats.