Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Dino quick pic

John Popp

Site Supporter
It always seems that the last day they're a kitten is when they get a little brother or sister. Hopefully I'll know when the time is right without causing any lonely days for Dino.

SV Dad

Site Supporter
He assuredly does, just that he is so incredibly sweet right now kind of hard to share his affection. He loves everyone he meets, follows Trish and I everywhere, while also making my "cat lady" sister continually gush over him. She's a great aunt for Dino and while I'm away always stops by to help Trish wear him out. Great sister, hope her 5 cats don't get jealous.
This sounds a lot like Chongo........

John Popp

Site Supporter
Yeah, in some ways he is a lot like Chongo and often has his name mistaken as such. Not quite as needy as Chongo, and Dino finds his way into more trouble. Also, Chongo was always clumsy and Dino has a great amount of Grace. Where Chongo was reckless, Dino is just fearless and elegant.

Last edited: