Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Do Savannah Cats have as many health problems as Bengals?

Mavelle

Savannah Child
I think Neo really misses Loki. He walks around the living room and then cries, then he wants to go outside. Neo is a Bengal I got from a breeder (Starangel Bengals). He’s 2-1/2 yrs old. Loki got sick with IBD about a month after we got Neo.
I want to get a F3 Savannah. But I can’t wait that long. I need a new baby Kitty to take care of, to get my mind off missing Loki. So I emailed Neo’s Breeder and told her what happened to Loki. And guess what.... 2 days ago one of her cat’s litters were born. That’s one day after Loki died. I’m gonna get new baby boy Bengal. And I hope you guys don’t think I’m crazy, but I told Loki when he was lying on the floor. I was crying and I said “I love you Loki, it’s okay you can go to the other side, just come back to me in another cat”. Then he took his last breath. A part of me thinks his soul could be in the kitten i’m gonna get.
I’m crying a lot. Especially when I’m getting ready for work in the morning, because he was apart of every part the morning getting ready ritual. And when I’m driving home, cause I know when I get home I won’t here him meowing through the door and when I open the door, he won’t be there rolling on his back waiting for me to rub his belly.