Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Do You Look Like Your Cat?

K

Kronos

I have had a lot of people tell me that I look like Kronos.... (not wearing any make up and I am very sleepy in this photo, sorry!!)

kronosalisha.jpg

Do you ever get that? Are you brave enough to share pics of yourself and your kitties with us? :cool:

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Ha! Let's see -- my cats are sleek furred, slim, and long-legged with hooded eyes. I, on the other hand, am stubby-legged with abundant cellulite, and baggy-eyed. And you want me to post pics! LOL. Ain't gonna happen until I get a total body lift.

Per Lausund

Staff member
I have hair in my face, so do the cats. So far so good.
They are agile, young good-lookers...ooops, 2-1 to the cats
need I go on?

:)
P

M

MK Anderson

LOL! Alisha, Just like him :).... I noticed you were from WA where about do you live? I'm in Renton/Issaquah area.

Trish Allearz

LOL. No, we don't look alike at all. My cats are typically slim and athletic... I am... not at this point in time. Hee hee! Here is the only pic I'll share of me and a kitty- LOL. This is Bug, my first SBT kitten born here, at a cat show with me :)

Attachments

• IMG_3886.JPG
    IMG_3886.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 22