Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Donations for John Popp

Mischief

Savannah Super Cat
I am praying for John and Trish during this time and when I heard the news, I hugged my Whiskey really tight as I cried my eyes out.

admin

Paige
Staff member
We have raised $900 for John, just on the forum...and then another $1800+ on the fundrazr site...this is so phenomenal!!! Thank you all so much for helping John and Trish!!! I am in awe of you all!!!

Cate136

Savannah Super Cat
Hi everyone. I'm so sorry for John and Trish. My prayers are definitely with them. I'd like to donate but would I be able to send a check? And where could I send it to?

MM3

Site Supporter
Hi everyone. I'm so sorry for John and Trish. My prayers are definitely with them. I'd like to donate but would I be able to send a check? And where could I send it to?
I've been requesting an address as well, no success yet.

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
MM3, I would send a private message to Admin. I think she may be able to facilitate that for you.

MM3

Site Supporter
MM3, I would send a private message to Admin. I think she may be able to facilitate that for you.
Already did, they provided pay pal info. I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't do pay pal or credit cards. and want to donate to John & Trish. Another member was also requesting an address to send a check. Guess I'm not the only one.

MM3

Site Supporter
If you do get an address please share with me.