Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"DOUBLE TROUBLE" Bongo & C u b b y!

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Bongo appears very well behaved - aside from the mishap on the beach. He certainly does not appear to be a cat from hell.

Nancy&bongo

Savannah Super Cat
He isn't the cat from hell at all!! He's the best and I couldn't have asked for more. But my other guy is the handful that keeps me going 24/7 everyday! Owning two young f-1's is a big challenge!

Nancy&bongo

Savannah Super Cat
So how did Bongo meet Jackson Galaxy?
Jackson wanted to come over to meet Bongo in person and he without all the camera people and all. zhe wasn't too familiar with Savannah cats at the time but I think now he's a bit more in tuned to them.

Nancy&bongo

Savannah Super Cat
sorry I took so long to answer you (Rafiki) but I just cant get a handle on how this website works! Its so frustrating and I wish I did because I have many savannah issues and questions and would love to join in on certain discussions but this website confuses me and I just start clicking away and I never know whats going to happen next? I just take chances and hope I've clicked on the right button!