Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa and The Cats Meow...

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
If there is any doubt to her vision that I was concerned about, I think this video will cure all thoughts of vision problems.. You all be the judge... This video is long, used 3 cameras and mixed in post... Had over 1 hour of footage... She keep going at this for 20 minutes, so I have tons of video to choose from... I have titled this one:

ELSA & The Cats Meow Plural

Enjoy the show.

Rafiki

Site Supporter
............ and a star is born! Love the videos John! I don't know how spoiled she was at the breeders but it appears that you will finish the job.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
My goodness, she just does not slow down, does she?

She kept that up for 20 minutes solid, non-stop... I think after watching her with that, we can dispel any idea of a vision problem...

Yesterday Elsa started exercising her meow... It kind of sounds like a low volume bark... But I am glad she is starting to talk...

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Yesterday Elsa started exercising her meow... It kind of sounds like a low volume bark... But I am glad she is starting to talk...
Careful what you ask for.......
You're starting to know why Mayhem and Rascal earned their names! You have a very live wire there!

Last edited:

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Nice video John, when are you going to get her a playmate ?

LOL... It will be a while... I can barely keep up with this one... I was told that Savannahs don't sleep at night, but she sure does... Yesterday I got up about 30 minutes before she did.. This morning she beat me up and was playing around... I am not sure what is going to happen when her quarantine is over and she is sleeping with me.. that may change her routine, or she may want to sleep in her room...