Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa had a Relaxing Day...

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Today was a fairly laid back day for Elsa... She is learning some things that I never imagined... Like how to change the settings on my computer screen, and also helping me shop on EBAY. It is interesting she is checking on more Camera Len's... :rolleyes:... What kind of kitten did I get :)
ebay.jpg
After she finished changing my one of my computer monitors and shoping on EBAY shopping she came over and laid down on my arm and went to sleep...

Jake and Elsa did not play a lot today because with the cold weather it was affecting Jakes joints bothering him. We all went to take a nap, Jake took his place and pretty much went to sleep, but and as usual Elsa decided that she wanted to do some investigating... While watching her, I fell asleep and woke up about an 1 and 1/2 hours later, and what do I find... ELSA....
sleeping-1.jpg sleeping-2.jpg sleeping-3.jpg
Sleeping and being just as quite, peaceful, well behaved, Purrfect little Kitty....

Other than changing my primary computer monitor settings, she was absolutely perfect.... Only took me about 3 minutes to reset my monitor, so that was no problems either.

Last edited:

Mischief

Savannah Super Cat
Does she know her name yet? She sounds better behaved than my 7 year old domestic short hair Mischief. Even at his age, he still lives up to his name and when I first got him as a kitten, he was so bad that I almost named him Osama Bin Laden.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Yes... she seems to know her name. If I call Jake she does not pay attention. Most of the time comes to me when called. If she is investigating something she ignores every one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Dude, you have a touch screen? Only a matter of time before 5 pounds of catnip comes from Amazon.
Do not autofill your credit card!

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Does she know her name yet? She sounds better behaved than my 7 year old domestic short hair Mischief. Even at his age, he still lives up to his name and when I first got him as a kitten, he was so bad that I almost named him Osama Bin Laden.
Ditto, for Mayhem.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member

Follow up on the name as she knows it well, but sometimes prefers to ignore it... Especially if she is on a mission... I think one thing that may have helped is the fact that I named her 3 weeks before coming home and the breeder was calling her by that name as well... When I picked her up at the airport and she was in the carrier... She immediately looked right at me.

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Mayhem is the youngest, and the most mischievous. Not really a ringleader in the house, but Mayhem would fill that roll. Rascal is shy and reserved. But can get mischievous too.