Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa Played Hard Today

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa really was full of her self today...
Elsa-01.JPG Elsa-02.JPG
Today while I was working on the computer, she dropped a piece of paper by my feet... We then played fetch for about 20 minutes.. She really loves it.
xsc_0071_std.jpg
See more of her playing here: http://www.elsasplace.com/assets/14/03/08

After that she decided to spend some time with her toy's
Elsa-06.JPG
Following all that play, Elsa also took a nap today with myself and Jake... She likes sleeping out in the open, and she was not the first to get up.. She was last today...
Elsa-03.JPG Elsa-05.JPG
As a part of her Toilet Training, she went to Phase 3 to continue to get used to the system.. She is doing very good so far...
Elsa-04.JPG
Flushing does not scare her... As a matter of fact, she likes to watch it flush...
Elsa-07.JPG
After a big day of playing she settles down to watch some TV, sitting on a storage tub.​

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Glad to hear that Elsa is doing well with the toilet training. Be careful, she may decide to flush for herself, and flush... and flush... and flush...

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Glad to hear that Elsa is doing well with the toilet training. Be careful, she may decide to flush for herself, and flush... and flush... and flush...

I am particular cautious NOT to train her to flush... Besides if she does, water is cheap down here... I filled my pool (15,000 gallons) and it cost me less than $12 bucks, so she can't hit me that bad.

Mischief

Savannah Super Cat
View attachment 12046 View attachment 12047
Today while I was working on the computer, she dropped a piece of paper by my feet... We then played fetch for about 20 minutes.. She really loves it.
View attachment 12053

View attachment 12051
Following all that play, Elsa also took a nap today with myself and Jake... She likes sleeping out in the open, and she was not the first to get up.. She was last today...
View attachment 12048 View attachment 12050
As a part of her Toilet Training, she went to Phase 3 to continue to get used to the system.. She is doing very good so far...
View attachment 12049
Flushing does not scare her... As a matter of fact, she likes to watch it flush...
View attachment 12052
After a big day of playing she settles down to watch some TV, sitting on a storage tub.​
View attachment 12046 View attachment 12047
View attachment 12053

View attachment 12051
View attachment 12048 View attachment 12050
View attachment 12049
View attachment 12052

Mischief

Savannah Super Cat
Glad she's back to herself. One thing you will find is that Savannahs don't scare easily at all. Also, I absolutely love that condo/scratching post, tower you have for her.